A Dialog on Personal Identity and Immorality

 I, am definitely not the same person I was at 10 years old. I have grown to face real struggles and problems that even i believe a 18 year old shouldn't face. But at 10 years old my problems weren't actually problems. I was worried about my teachers feeling left out on Valentines day and the fact that my mom bought a pink instead of a purple notebook. Really looking back I was such a complainer. 

My life leading up to this day i've been faced with tough decisions, even life changing decisions. All of these survival tactics i've memorized have helped me in the long run to develop into the person I am now.  

In the physical sense i'd say i look pretty much the same. Besides the fact that i've cut all my hair off and gained some weight. I have the same beautiful brown eyes, the same somewhat crocked teeth, the same nose that i can twitch in ways that no one else in my family can.

Struggles, hardships, and even the good times form you into whoever you become and i'm happy with the decisions i've made to be, well me. 

Comments